Purchase a present and alter a life this Christmas with a chance to win a 2021 Ford Focus
Irish Information Canines for the Blind is asking the general public to assist their Christmas marketing campaign by buying:
- a ticket for his or her annual Automotive Raffle, in affiliation with Ford Eire;
- a duplicate of their For the Love of Canines 2021 Calendar;
- a present from their on-line store; or
- by merely donating.
All objects can be found on www.guidedogs.ie.
The draw for the winner of the 2021 Ford Focus takes place on 22 December.
Affect of Covid-19
The charity, which helps those that are imaginative and prescient impaired and the households of youngsters with autism, has been considerably impacted by Covid-19. All main fundraisers and group fundraising equivalent to church gate and retail collections, festivals and festivals have been all cancelled from March onwards.
When you think about the lack of such actions towards a background the place it prices €5 million each year to run the charity and that the organisation is reliant on the general public interactions for 85% of those working prices its clear the influence the pandemic has had.
- 42 canines are at the moment going by coaching. By the tip of 2021, an additional 100 can be introduced by our coaching programmes.
- 86 puppies at the moment being pet raised who must proceed their formal coaching.
- Over 200 functions for our Help Canine Programme when the ready record opened in September.
Now greater than ever Irish Information Canines for the Blind wants assist as we intention to alter as many lives as we will this 12 months and past into 2021 and 2022.